When you need help due to circumstances beyond your control, apply for assistance. Our caused based company cares about our employees and their families, and have set up this foundation to provide support when needed. Follow these guidelines to apply.
- Assistance may be provided at the Board’s discretion for needs, which fall within the charitable purpose of Beyond Cares.
- Current employees are eligible to apply for assistance once per rolling calendar (once in any 12-month period beginning on the date on which the application was made) except for a natural disaster or terrorist attack. There is a $2,500 per rolling calendar-year limit and $10,000 maximum lifetime limit per employee, although the Board may make exceptions to the limit on a case by case basis or provide other forms of assistance.
- Any applicant’s position in the corporation, length of service, continued employment, or similar factors will not be considered in selecting applicants for support.
- Applicant must provide narrative description of how Beyond Cares can help.
- Application must provide documentation regarding expenses and other relevant financial information including, but not limited to, copies of bills and medical bills, bank statements, tax returns, and relevant court documents.
- If assistance is approved, employee may be requested to attend relevant courses recommended by Beyond Cares (with exception of natural disaster, terrorist attack or extensive medical requests).
- If in sales, employee may be required to sell portfolio prior to receiving help from Beyond Cares.