We are needing a high level overview of what our assistance program (1 short paragraph). This will link to the actual program details.
The following needs formatted:
• Assistance may be provided at the Board’s discretion for needs, which fall within the charitable purpose of Beyond Cares.
• Current employees are eligible to apply for assistance once per rolling calendar (once in any 12-month period beginning on the date on which the application was made) except for a natural disaster or terrorist attack. There is a $2,500 per rolling calendar-year limit and $10,000 maximum lifetime limit per employee, although the Board may make exceptions to the limit on a case by case basis or provide other forms of assistance.
• Any applicant’s position in the corporation, length of service, continued employment, or similar factors will not be considered in selecting applicants for support.
• Applicant must provide narrative description of how Beyond Cares can help.
• Application must provide documentation regarding expenses and other relevant financial information including, but not limited to, copies of bills and medical bills, bank statements, tax returns, and relevant court documents.
• If assistance is approved, employee may be requested to attend relevant courses recommended by Beyond Cares (with exception of natural disaster, terrorist attack or extensive medical requests).
• If in sales, employee may be required to sell portfolio prior to receiving help from Beyond Cares.