What is the focus of Beyond Cares Foundation?
Beyond Cares provides disaster relief and/or emergency hardship assistance to employees of Beyond and neighbors who experience a qualifying financial hardship for reasons beyond their control, and as a result need immediate assistance.
What are the guidelines for applying to the Beyond Cares Foundation?
- Assistance may be provided at the Board’s discretion for needs, which fall within the charitable purposes of the Beyond Cares Foundation.
- Any applicant’s position in the corporation, continued employment or similar factors will not be considered in selecting applicants for support.
- Applicant must provide narrative description of how the Beyond Cares Foundation can help.
- Applicant must provide documentation regarding expenses and other relevant financial information including, but not limited to, copies of bills and medical bills, bank statements, tax returns and relevant court documents.
- Additional information will be requested from the applicant’s supervisor and/or Human Resources with respect to any corrective actions taken against the applicant.
- If assistance is approved, employee may be requested to attend relevant courses recommended by Beyond Cares Foundation (with exception of natural disaster, terrorist attack or extensive medical requests.)
How is Beyond Cares Foundation funded?
The Beyond Cares Foundation is a not-for-profit organization fully funded by employees, friends, family and vendors of Beyond.
How are applications submitted?
Please here to complete the application. The application must be completed in its entirety, accurately and in a truthful manner. The applicant may be required to furnish additional information and/or documentation.
How much assistance can Beyond Cares Foundation Provide?
Employees are eligible to apply for assistance once per rolling calendar (once in any 12-month period beginning on the date on which the application was made) except for a natural disaster or terrorist attack. There is a $2,500 per rolling calendar-year limit and $10,000 maximum lifetime limit per employee, although the Board may make exceptions to the limit on a case by case basis or provide other forms of assistance.
How long does it take to receive assistance?
Decisions regarding applications typically require one to two weeks to process.
Who reviews the applications?
The Beyond Cares Foundation Board, or a Board-appointed independent selection committee, will use its own discretion in making decisions and will consider the resources available to both the applicant and the Beyond Cares Foundation at the time of request.
How can I help the Beyond Cares Foundation?
If you would like to donate to Beyond Cares Foundation and support fellow Beyond employees in need, please use this link or mail a check payable to Beyond Cares to:
Beyond Cares Foundation
902 Carnegie Center, Suite 160
Princeton, NJ 08540
Beyond Cares Foundation is a not for profit organization fully funded by employees, friends, family, and vendors of Beyond.
Beyond Cares Foundation was established to provide disaster relief and/or emergency hardship assistance to employees of Beyond Payment Systems, immediate dependents (which may include individuals with a significant relationship to such employees) and other community members who experience a qualifying financial hardship for reasons beyond their control, and as a result need immediate assistance.
Your donations are tax deductible and may go to assist someone you know! All contributions are appreciated